Monday, March 12, 2012

Lauren by Ralph Lauren Handbag

photo credit: ralphlauren.com

As featured in the April 2012 issue of Essence magazine dedicated to the late singer Whitney Houston, there is a pale yellow Ralph Lauren handbag that is absolutely beautiful for spring. I have added it to my fashion wish list.

In anticipation of what it might cost, I played the game of The Price is Right in my head:) before looking the handbag up online. I looked for this specific bag at the Ralph Lauren website but could not find it.

Then I checked back at the ad in the Essence magazine issue and it turns out that it is "premiering" on April 2nd. Let's be on the look out for this beautiful bag!

Meanwhile, pictured above here is a similar bag (not the same) in brown that I found on the website. It retails at over $300 which was not a surprise but while pricey, we know that these fine leather goods can potentially last a lifetime. This bag is the Bermondsey Leather Shopper in Lauren Tan.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete