Monday, February 9, 2009

Some Moments from the 51st Annual Grammy Awards

I loved Justin Timberlake and T.I's duet!
Here's a clip from MTV




Model, Kate Beckinsale introduced Paul McCartney's performance but before doing so, reminded the crowd that a very pregnant M.I.A. got through her performance on the day her baby was supposed to be due! M.I.A. performed Swagga Like Us with Jay-Z and T.I. featuring Kanye West and Lil Wayne.



The collaboration is appropriate because "No one on the corner has a swagga like us" is found in M.I.A.'s own solo music...
M.I.A.'s music is considered controversial by some and enlightening by others (as M.I.A.'s song, Paper Planes is said to draw attention to the negative stereotypes many immigrants face in the United States.) See the video for Paper Planes below and you decide!:

No comments:

Post a Comment