Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Top 5 Sites for online shopping for high quality brand name sneakers for boys

"You get what you pay for" is a phrase that never seems to go out of style. Sometimes, when hunting for a huge bargain, we end up receiving a cheaply made, low quality product that does not last. Often times, paying a little extra allows you to be provided with a product that can last much longer than the cheaper one. Nevertheless, you really score a great deal when you get that higher quality product at a much lower cost than typical. I like the stylish features and durability of shoes that are very well made. When online shopping for shoes for my sons, I have learned to weed out the sites that will not typically offer me the best deals and go straight to the ones that will. In no particular order (I have not ranked them), here are my top 5 sites for online shopping for high quality brand name shoes for boys.: 1. nordstrom.com
We shouldn't underestimate the value we can get in occasionally taking a look at the clearance prices at retailers we might typically think of as being less affordable than most. On several occasions, I have found some really great deals at Nordstrom.com. I considered these little kid boys sneakers from Nike to be a fabulous find. I like the brilliant colors of blue, yellow and black in this trendy combination. I purchased them a few months ago for $29 including tax and shipping. Nordstrom.com is one of the online retailers that offers free shipping on every purchase. 2. nordstromrack.com Considered to provide outlet items from Nordstrom at accompanying prices, Nordstrom Rack might be lesser known to many. I just found out about it and started purchasing from Nordstrom Rack myself not too long ago, maybe 4 months ago. If I had seen information about it prior to that, I did not pay it much attention and it is not memorable but now Nordstrom Rack has my attention and I will be shopping there again in the future. There I purchased Rebook little boys sneakers for only $16.97 in a blue color similar to the Nike sneaker above. The color combo is blue and orange (with orange detail and orange shoe lacings) as opposed to blue, yellow and black. They are bright but not too loud and have some suede as well. The music lyrics "Don't you step on my blue suede shoes" come to mind often when I help my son lace them up. On pitfall that you would need to look out for when shopping with Nordstrom Rack is that you must typically make a $100 purchase in order to qualify for free shipping. If you were to order just that one pair of sneakers like I did at the time, you will have to pay approximately $8.00 for shipping bringing that $16.97 up to $24.97 not including the tax. 3. shoebuy.com Another great online shoe dealer that offers lots of coupon incentives for purchasing nice, trendy shoes for the whole family. I have only shopped with them once so far but occasionally visit the site to see what's new and can imagine shopping there again sometime soon. What I purchased at shoebuy.com was a pair of Fila sneakers for little boys. They are navy blue with the white NY Yankees logo on the side. Very cute! Shoebuy.com boasts purchases that are tax free, with free shipping and if needed, free returns as well. I was given a $10 off coupon for shoebuy.com, from a Shutterfly photo printing purchase I had made, so thought I would try it out. Even with the $10 off coupon, this sneaker purchase did take me into the 30 something dollar range. I have since become even more frugal and savvy for a great deal so now, wherever possible I keep children's sneaker purchases UNDER $30 including taxes and shipping. 4. jcpenney.com / jcp.com I found some very durable Fila sneakers for little boys at this site. They are black with red detailing. They look great. They were only $19.99 at the time, advertised to be 60% off original price. This was a very good purchase. I recently revisited the site and this week, these same sneakers are on sale again but they are $24.99 not $19.99 so they are not at the best possible sale price right now. Additionally, with jcpenney, you must typically make at least a $75 purchase to qualify for free shipping. For lower priced purchases, you might be charged around $8.95 for shipping.
5. kohls.com New Balance has been one of my favorite brands for sneakers for years now. New Balance sneakers can often hold up really well for a long time. Found at kohls.com are New Balance sneakers for little boys. The ones I like most are black with the trademark "N" on the side of the sneaker. The "N" is colored yellow. These eyecatching black and yellow sneakers are awesome. Kohls has an offer that is advertised often. You can earn $10 Kohls cash to spend on a future purchase, when you purchase $50 worth of merchandise. On sale, the sneakers are in the 30 something dollar range. I have been seeing these sneakers at kohls.com recently but I actually purchased them at jcp.com if I remember correctly. Right now, they are no longer available at jcp.com. A couple of good additional websites to consider for sneaker shopping are: 6pm.com (outlet pricing) and macys.com (clearance section) I hope you found this helpful. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment