Thursday, October 11, 2018

A Great High Top Sneaker Find at The Children’s Place

A Great High Top Sneaker Find at The Children’s Place

For the fashion segment of this blog, Movie, Fashion and Music Reviews United, I hate to be a walking advertisement for any one store in particular but The Children’s Place continues to be my go-to place for fashions for the kids.
My oldest son currently wears the largest size shoe that childrensplace.com offers. That is youth size 6. I recently got a great deal on high top sneakers for him for just $17.99 (plus tax) in a cool burgundy color.
The sneakers are pictured below. Finding high top sneakers for under $20 is rare on the site, childrensplace.com. I just put in an order for a couple more pairs of high tops from The Children’s Place but they were $20.97 (plus tax) this time. Shipping was free as it often is on thechildrensplace.com.
Something about little boys and their shoes. They feel that need to be “stylin’”. Sometimes, when my little one has on a new pair of shoes, he is just staring down at his feet, looking at them in admiration while walking. I have to say look ahead of you, watch where you’re going!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment