Saturday, October 20, 2018

My Recent Finds at Burlington Coat Factory

Burlington Coat Factory -
I love to shop at Burlington Coat Factory for unique clothing that you can find there. Often times at Burlington Coat Factory, some of the clothing items on the racks are either "one of a kind" or there are just a few pieces of that particular item available and they sell out quickly. At Burlington Coat Factory, you really have to take a little bit of time going through the racks to see what you might like. Burlington Coat Factory is similar to another store, TJ Maxx in that way. When you spot something that you like in your appropriate size, you might want to get it before it is no longer available. Recently, I visited Burlington Coat Factory for the first time in a couple of years! I was happy to rediscover the types of clothing and accessory items that I can possibly find at Burlington Coat Factory for great prices. I walked into the store, Burlington Coat Factory with my kids, intending to buy some items for my kids. For the first time in a long time, I ended up spending a significant amount of money on myself instead! Lol. It was kind of inadvertent, really. I did not find the good selection of items for kids (at great prices) that I was hoping to find but I did find some great prices on clothing and accessory items for me!

A Rosetti handbag for under $20 was among these finds. The taupe/beige color of the bag is appealing to me. This handbag is stylish and durable. At the time of taking this photo, I have already used the handbag several times. I would typically take a photo of fashion merchandise that I have purchased while it is still brand new with tags but that does not always end up being the case. Sometimes, taking the photo is an afterthought, after I have already been using the item for a while and I think, "hey, this is a great fashion item. I should mention it on the blog." Here are some photos of the Rosetti handbag.



I've really liked using my Rosetti handbag. Other items that I bought on this trip to Burlington Coat Factory were Fila sneakers and a couple of tops for just around $8 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment