Saturday, March 9, 2019

My favorite fragrance mist – Love Spell from Victoria’s Secret

My favorite fragrance mist – Love Spell from Victoria’s Secret

Dear Movies, Fashion and Music Reviews United Blog Readers,
I want to offer you this secret. If you want to hear, “Dang girl, you smell good!!”, then this is the fragrance to buy: Love Spell from Victoria’s Secret. That is the compliment that I get when I wear Love Spell fragrance mist and I love it. Hello!!

While there are other more expensive perfumes that I like, this budget friendly fragrance mist, Love Spell from Victoria’s Secret seems to be the best in its category, in my opinion. Victoria’s Secret store seems aptly named because when you find a great smelling fragrance from there, it’s awesome. So, here I am sharing one of the “secrets”.

Love Spell is an awesome fragrance that I like to use practically every day, lately. Love Spell is sold in a sturdy plastic bottle with a purple hue for the fragrance. The cap is gold and black. The fragrance bottle is attractive in design.

If you are interested in getting this product for yourself, I advise that you be sure to look out for sales. Currently, the 8.4 oz bottle of Love Spell fragrance mist from Victoria’s Secret can range anywhere from $8 per bottle (the cheapest price for it that I have seen lately) to $16 per bottle.

I am currently running low on my supply of Love Spell fragrance mist and I am thinking about purchasing it again soon. The most recent sale price that I have noted on the Victoria’s Secret website in the past couple of days is $20 for two or $25 for three of the 8.4 oz bottles of Love Spell fragrance mist.

Clearly, I have been writing about many things other than the niches of movie, fashion and music reviews on this blog lately. What can I say, I have lots of interests and hey, smelling good is fashionable isn’t it?! Lol.

Be sure to stay tuned for more mfmru blog posts that run the gamut, from recipes to restaurant reviews to poetry and more and yes, I will get back to a steady flow of movie, fashion and music reviews, specifically as well.

Thanks for reading! I hope that you find this fragrance recommendation to be helpful advice!



No comments:

Post a Comment