Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sturdy Canvas Tote Bag with Cute Design, Great for Summer

Sturdy Canvas Tote Bag with Cute Design, Great for Summer

I’m pleased with a recently purchased strong, sturdy and durable tote bag that is washable and reusable, purchased from Avon. On the tote bag, there is a plentiful vibrant green palm leaf design against a cream colored background.

This canvas tote can be practical for using in many situations such as going to the beach. The tote bag can also be used as a reusable grocery bag at the grocery store. I love the color. A photo is attached. I snagged this deal in the outlet section of my own Avon online store, getgoodsavings.com. The cost was just $3.99 on outlet sale.

I, myself never know what new awesome deals Avon Company will be adding to the inventory at the online store website so I check back every couple of weeks to see what’s new. The outlet section often has amazing finds and they can get sold out or discontinued at any time so I do like it when I am able to catch a great deal in the outlet section of getgoodsavings.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment