Monday, March 4, 2019

Pretty Hair Accessory from Walmart Neighborhood Market for under $5

Pretty Hair Accessory from Walmart Neighborhood Market for under $5
Walmart Neighborhood Market has been mentioned quite a lot on the blog recently, including my recent blog post about hair products. I wanted to mention that in that same hair products aisle a Walmart Neighborhood Market store, you can find some nice hair accessories. One of my favorite hair accessories purchased at Walmart Neighborhood Market has been this pretty silver colored metal hair clip featured in the photo below. It is so cute. I like this hair accessory so much and I wear this fashion hair accessory often. It currently costs only $4.99 at Walmart Neighborhood Market if you are interested in getting a hair clip like this one for yourself! The maker of the this pretty silver colored metal hair clip is Goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment