Monday, March 4, 2019

Sad News about Actor Luke Perry

Sad News about Actor Luke Perry

I definitely took a moment to pause upon hearing the news of the prolific actor Luke Perry’s death today. I am saddened and surprised to learn this news of Luke Perry’s death. I remarked out loud, “I can’t believe it!” Subsequently, I spent the last twenty minutes reading internet news headlines regarding his death and viewing in-memoriam photos regarding Luke Perry’s life, especially his acting life. Luke Perry was said to have lived a mostly quiet life when he was not busy at work in the entertainment industry. He was also the father of two teenage children.

Luke Perry died today at age 52, a few days after suffering a massive stroke for which he was being observed at the hospital. I did hear about his stroke a few days ago and I was hopeful that he would be on a path to recovery soon. Sadly, he has died.

Luke is said to have been surrounded by various family members at the time of his death. Luke Perry was a well-known actor for his role in the television show, Beverly Hills, 90210. It is said to be the specific acting role that made him famous. While I never watched Luke Perry perform in his roles in other television shows and movies making up his body of work for his acting career, I did watch him act in his first prominent role as the character Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills, 90210.

Luke Perry was a good actor that I watched on the television show, Beverly Hills, 90210 during my early teen years. Handsome and talented, I remember him fondly. May he Rest in Peace.

It is only very recently that another beloved famous actor, Kristoff St. John, who starred on the soap opera The Young and the Restless (as the character Neil), died at around the same age as Luke Perry. The news about Kristoff St. John’s death was very saddening for me as well.

Both of these fine actors seem gone to soon in just their early fifties. At the time of his death, Kristoff St. John was speculated to have not fully recovered from the heartbreak that he endured from the death of his own son a few years prior, with that tragic event taking a toll on him.

These two famous talented actors, Luke Perry and Kristoff St. John have left behind family, friends, colleagues and an abundance of fans that held them in very high regard and will miss them greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment